Jul 23, 2009, 2:24 PM EDT
According to Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.com the contract that Kevin Barnes signed was for four years with a signing bonus just north of $780,000. That makes it pretty much a garden variety deal for a third-round pick. And the only reason I’m posting it is because it gives me another opportunity to post the video…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden avoiding mistakes of 2013 in handling Griffin rehab
- Who will the Redskins start at QB Monday night?
- Redskins Park notes and quotes--McCoy wouldn't trade his past experiences
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'