Jul 23, 2009, 2:24 PM EDT
According to Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.com the contract that Kevin Barnes signed was for four years with a signing bonus just north of $780,000. That makes it pretty much a garden variety deal for a third-round pick. And the only reason I’m posting it is because it gives me another opportunity to post the video…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Live Stream: Redskins pre-draft news conference
- Redskins leaning toward committing to RG3 in 2016
- Can the Redskins draft an immediate starter on the O-line?
- Redskins draft board: Quarterback
- GM's history points to an edge rusher with Redskins' top pick
- What's the best case win total for the 2015 Redskins?
- 25 Redskins questions: What will the 2015 record be?
- Joe Theismann agrees with decision to name RG3 the starter
- Who were McCloughan's best late-round picks?
- Eagles chase for Mariota might not be over