Jul 23, 2009, 2:24 PM EDT
According to Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.com the contract that Kevin Barnes signed was for four years with a signing bonus just north of $780,000. That makes it pretty much a garden variety deal for a third-round pick. And the only reason I’m posting it is because it gives me another opportunity to post the video…
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: How much can Redskins get in trade for No. 5 pick?
- Backup running back by committee for the Redskins?
- Knighton's decision to bet on himself impressed Redskins
- Comments of the Week: Who said what about RG3?
- Lack of ties to current players helps Redskins GM make evaluations
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Penn State safety Adrian Amos
- OPEN THREAD: No help for Redskins offensive line until NFL Draft?
- Redskins face high roster turnover again in 2015
- Why the Redskins might not want to trade down in the draft
- Rich Tandler talks RG3 as the starter on PFT Live