Oct 23, 2013, 5:34 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 23, four days before the Washington Redskins travel to Denver to play the Broncos. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-Broncos matchup: 1. The Redskins defense is geared to stop the run and that won’t change against the Peyton Manning…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Which Redskins are on the roster bubble?
- Redskins guard Spencer Long has been getting some work at center, too
- OTAs to-do list: How much work remains at safety?
- OTAs to-do list: Is it Matt Jones' job to lose?
- Need to Know: Has the Redskins' defense improved enough?
- High school senior takes Redskins cheerleader to prom
- Looking at the Redskins' roster locks going into OTAs
- Redskins' rushing defense has issues beyond explosive plays
- Need to Know: Which Redskins will surprise in 2016?
- Vernon Davis getting ready for OTAs with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson