Oct 23, 2013, 5:34 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 23, four days before the Washington Redskins travel to Denver to play the Broncos. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-Broncos matchup: 1. The Redskins defense is geared to stop the run and that won’t change against the Peyton Manning…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins position preview: Defensive end
- Redskins offseason Q&A: Who starts at strong safety?
- Six Redskins over 30 will play key roles in 2015
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins exploit a young Rams O-line?
- Will the Redskins' special teams improve in 2015?
- Redskins position preview: Inside linebacker
- Five Redskins who need to step up in 2015
- Best of the Best: Charley Taylor vs. Sean Taylor
- Best of the Best: John Riggins vs. Clinton Portis
- Best of the Best: Art Monk vs. Larry Brown