Sep 29, 2013, 6:36 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, September 29, the day the Redskins visit the Raiders. Redskins-Raiders quick hits 1. The Redskins still should be able to beat the Raiders even if Terrelle Pryor plays quarterback for Oakland. But having Pryor in the lineup takes away most, if not all, of the Redskins’ margin…
Sep 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
Five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Raiders plus a prediction. 1. This game will be an Al Davis special—“Just win, baby”. Don’t look for many style points with the Redskins still searching for offensive consistency and struggling with some defensive fundamentals. They’ll probably have to settle for field goals far more often than most would like (all…
Sep 26, 2013, 5:18 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, September 26, three days before the Redskins visit the Raiders. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about from Redskins Park. 1. Bacarri Rambo isn’t necessarily happy about going from playing virtually every defensive snap the first two games of the season to playing…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'
- Gruden: RG3 taking reps in number of roles at QB spot
- Update: Latest on RG3's return to practice field
- Brian Orakpo flashes "Beat Dallas" sign from operating room