Sep 29, 2013, 6:36 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, September 29, the day the Redskins visit the Raiders. Redskins-Raiders quick hits 1. The Redskins still should be able to beat the Raiders even if Terrelle Pryor plays quarterback for Oakland. But having Pryor in the lineup takes away most, if not all, of the Redskins’ margin…
Sep 28, 2013, 11:55 AM EDT
Five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Raiders plus a prediction. 1. This game will be an Al Davis special—“Just win, baby”. Don’t look for many style points with the Redskins still searching for offensive consistency and struggling with some defensive fundamentals. They’ll probably have to settle for field goals far more often than most would like (all…
Sep 26, 2013, 5:18 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, September 26, three days before the Redskins visit the Raiders. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about from Redskins Park. 1. Bacarri Rambo isn’t necessarily happy about going from playing virtually every defensive snap the first two games of the season to playing…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Brian Westbrook talks Alfred Morris, DeMarco Murray, and the Ravens
- Trent Murphy looking to become playmaker for Redskins
- How has McCoy's relationship with Cousins, RG3 changed?
- Hatcher: 'No extra emotions involved, just another game'
- Gruden: Riley will reclaim starting job when healthy
- Gruden: 'Odds are Colt will be the starter'
- Gruden brothers reunited on Monday night
- Dan Snyder once gave Jerry Jones some wild advice
- Keenan Robinson has encouraging words for Brian Orakpo
- Week 8 fantasy rankings: Don't sleep on Calvin Johnson