Sep 27, 2013, 8:47 AM EST
It looks like the Raiders will be starting their 16th different quarterback since the start of the 2003 season when the take on the Redskins on Sunday. Adam Schefter of ESPN reported via Twitter that Terrelle Pryor, Oakland’s starting quarterback for the first three games this season, is “unlikely to play” after suffering a concussion…
Sep 25, 2013, 5:22 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, September 25, four days before the Redskins visit the Raiders. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Raiders as they get ready to play the Redskins. 1. It was good news, bad news at quarterback for Oakland in their 37-21 Monday night…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Cap could hit $160 million in 2016, Redskins will need it
- Redskins' needs analysis: Safety
- Point-Counterpoint: Was tagging Orakpo the right move?
- Redskins can't create much more cap room
- OPEN THREAD: Champ Bailey or Devin Hester?
- Antwaan Randle El gives his take on Redskins latest moves (VIDEO)
- RG3 suits up to play basketball
- Redskins top five 2015 free agents
- Redskins needs analysis: Inside linebacker
- Redskins needs analysis: Wide receiver