Aug 2, 2009, 10:19 AM EDT
I’m new at this podcasting thing, but here you go with my radio appearance from last Thursday. I did it from the radio studio at Redskins Park while Big Al, the dean of Richmond sport talk, was at the Richmond studios. It’s about 20 minutes long, a camp preview. Tandler on ESPN 950 07.30.09
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Griffin glad he doesn't have to worry about getting enough reps
- Redskins' Hatcher: Knee is 'progressing pretty quickly'
- Redskins training camp practice report, Day 1: A soggy start
- RG3: 'Good thing to have two coaches that believe in you'
- RG3: 'You can never get tired of doing things the right way'
- Andre Roberts opens camp as punt and kickoff returner
- DeAngelo Hall compares himself to NFL's best cornerbacks (VIDEO)
- DeAngelo Hall on Redskins: 'We all got a chip on our shoulders'
- Ray Rice suspended for two games
- OPEN THREAD: What's the right media strategy for RG3?