Jul 26, 2009, 5:19 AM EDT
Between now and the start of training camp I’ll be making my predictions about who will be on the final 53-man roster for the Washington Redskins–who’s there, who’s in, who’s on the bubble, and who’s out. The predicted roster will be revised and updated as preseason events warrant. Today, the specialists: This isn’t worth a…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins Chris Thompson feels 'much better' but unsure vs Ravens
- Redskins' Hankerson does not expect to play in preseason
- What to watch: Secondary battles for Redskins and Ravens
- OPEN THREAD: Why give Redskins players playing limits?
- Brian Hoyer beats out Johnny Manziel as Browns starter
- NFL expands both practice squad size and eligibility
- Bowen renegotiation saves Redskins some cap room now, perhaps more later
- Gruden: Redskins starters to play at least a half vs. Ravens
- Fantasy Football Top 150: RG3, Charles, risers and fallers
- Gruden: 'Wasn't going to call a pass in a million years'