Jan 23, 2014, 4:51 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, January 23, 74 days before the Redskins start offseason workouts. Nickel coverage The Redskins likely will need to add at least one safety who can start for them this year in free agency. Here are five who might fit their needs and their budget: 1.…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice
- Waiver wire: Thanksgiving Day goodies in Week 13
- Gruden: RG3 'very upset' when told news he was benched
- Gruden: Redskins QB position becoming 'merry-go-round'
- How long will Colt McCoy be Washington's starter?
- Jay Gruden benched RG3 to help reset his career