Feb 26, 2015, 8:43 AM EDT
Stop the presses (or unplug the Internet, or whatever the 2015 equivalent of that expression is). The Redskins are not spending enough cash on player salaries. According to numbers provided by the NFL Players Association, the Redskins are among 10 NFL teams that are currently spending at a rate that is under the minimum amount…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
The Redskins could be getting some more salary cap room by the time free agency starts on March 11. The official cap estimate for 2014 is $126.3 million. According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, that is a low estimate so that teams can begin to draw up their budgets for the season. The…
Jan 23, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
Salary cap review: Offensive Backs As Jay Gruden continues to assemble his coaching staff, people in another part of the building at Redskins Park are looking forward to free agency and how best to utilize the approximately $28 million in cap space the Redskins have. Here we’ll take a position-by-position look at the cap situation…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Giants lineman injures hand in fireworks accident
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins slow Eagles RB DeMarco Murray?
- VIDEO: McNabb throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins contain Odell Beckham Jr.?
- How will Cavanaugh impact RG3?
- Week 1 backups who could become starters for the Redskins
- Redskins position preview: Cornerback
- The most overrated and underrated Redskins
- Redskins will benefit the least from Richardson, McClain and Hardy suspensions
- Even after free agency, Redskins Super Bowl odds still get worse