Feb 26, 2015, 8:43 AM EDT
Stop the presses (or unplug the Internet, or whatever the 2015 equivalent of that expression is). The Redskins are not spending enough cash on player salaries. According to numbers provided by the NFL Players Association, the Redskins are among 10 NFL teams that are currently spending at a rate that is under the minimum amount…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
The Redskins could be getting some more salary cap room by the time free agency starts on March 11. The official cap estimate for 2014 is $126.3 million. According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, that is a low estimate so that teams can begin to draw up their budgets for the season. The…
Jan 23, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
Salary cap review: Offensive Backs As Jay Gruden continues to assemble his coaching staff, people in another part of the building at Redskins Park are looking forward to free agency and how best to utilize the approximately $28 million in cap space the Redskins have. Here we’ll take a position-by-position look at the cap situation…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins release eight players on first Monday following draft
- Former Redskins DT Stubblefield charged with raping disabled woman
- Redskins release rehabbing Chris Culliver, Scot McCloughan says
- DeAngelo Hall on Josh Norman: 'I was all about trying to get him'
- Kirk Cousins on long-term deal: 'I want to go out and earn it'
- 3 things to know about Redskins first round pick Josh Doctson
- 'Grateful,' 'Proud' and 'Too blessed:' Rookies are thrilled to be Redskins
- Cravens to accept "challenge," wear Sean Taylor's rookie number
- Toughness, versatility the keys to Redskins’ 2016 draft class.
- Josh Norman quickly acclimates to D.C. - attends White House Correspondents Dinner