Feb 26, 2015, 8:43 AM EDT
Stop the presses (or unplug the Internet, or whatever the 2015 equivalent of that expression is). The Redskins are not spending enough cash on player salaries. According to numbers provided by the NFL Players Association, the Redskins are among 10 NFL teams that are currently spending at a rate that is under the minimum amount…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
The Redskins could be getting some more salary cap room by the time free agency starts on March 11. The official cap estimate for 2014 is $126.3 million. According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, that is a low estimate so that teams can begin to draw up their budgets for the season. The…
Jan 23, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
Salary cap review: Offensive Backs As Jay Gruden continues to assemble his coaching staff, people in another part of the building at Redskins Park are looking forward to free agency and how best to utilize the approximately $28 million in cap space the Redskins have. Here we’ll take a position-by-position look at the cap situation…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins plan to meet with QB prospect
- Gruden's goal: Get Garçon more touches in '15
- Redskins' Gruden more confident in his approach in 2015
- How will roster continue to change under McCloughan?
- Jay Gruden has high hopes for Trent Murphy
- Redskins' McCloughan promises competition for jobs but will it happen?
- OPEN THREAD: Time to change Dan Snyder's big-spending reputation?
- Gruden discusses Santana Moss' future with the Redskins
- Could USC DL Leonard Williams fall to the Redskins in the draft?
- Tandler on whether the Redskins will really draft the best player available