Feb 26, 2015, 8:43 AM EST
Stop the presses (or unplug the Internet, or whatever the 2015 equivalent of that expression is). The Redskins are not spending enough cash on player salaries. According to numbers provided by the NFL Players Association, the Redskins are among 10 NFL teams that are currently spending at a rate that is under the minimum amount…
Feb 9, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
The Redskins could be getting some more salary cap room by the time free agency starts on March 11. The official cap estimate for 2014 is $126.3 million. According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network, that is a low estimate so that teams can begin to draw up their budgets for the season. The…
Jan 23, 2014, 11:58 AM EST
Salary cap review: Offensive Backs As Jay Gruden continues to assemble his coaching staff, people in another part of the building at Redskins Park are looking forward to free agency and how best to utilize the approximately $28 million in cap space the Redskins have. Here we’ll take a position-by-position look at the cap situation…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Will the Redskins try to squeeze out more cap room?
- Redskins stay or go: TE Niles Paul
- Redskins, NFL get ready to embark on a busy March
- OPEN THREAD: Are the Eagles a viable draft trade partner for the Redskins?
- Redskins free agent fits: Offensive tackle
- In need of red zone help, Redskins could look for a big wide receiver in the draft
- Should the Redskins replace kicker Kai Forbath?
- Weighing the worth of the Skins' draft pick
- Redskins' D-line depth chart is in flux
- Newest Redskin asks what '#HTTR' means, Twitter responds