Sep 5, 2009, 2:01 PM EST
It appears that we have our answer to the Colt vs. Chase competition. None of the above. Daniel just confirmed via Twitter that he has been placed on waivers. According to that message, the team told him that they would like him to be on the practice squad if he clears waivers.
Aug 5, 2009, 11:44 AM EST
In a move that was not at all surprising, the Washington Redskins today waived-injured wide receiver Roydell Williams. A broken finger that required surgery would have sidelined Williams until September and the Redskins were unable to wait for a marginal veteran prospect to heal. The replacement veteran is former Seahawk D. J. Hackett, who finally…
Aug 4, 2009, 4:13 PM EST
The Redskins announced that they have waived defensive tackle Vaka Manupuna. The 27-year-old has had a couple of stints with the Redskins in camp and one with the Jets without ever appearing in an NFL regular-season game. Unfortunately for Manupuna, he won’t be able to return to his former employer. He played with the Utah…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pro Football Hall of Fame elects class of 2015
- Patriots or Seahawks? Tandler and Tarik give their predictions
- NFLPA chief says salary cap will be higher than league projection
- John Riggins joins STL on the 32nd anniversary of Super Bowl XVII
- Former Eagles coach shares memories of competing with Joe Gibbs
- Catch John Riggins on SportsTalk Live tonight at 10 p.m.!
- Will Morris sign a second contract with the Redskins?
- Will the Redskins hold on to NT Cofield?
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Defensive line
- Redskins 2015 salary cap outlook: Defensive line