Jan 21, 2014, 12:12 PM EST
Roger Goodell thinks that the point after touchdown kick is too easy and the league is thinking about abolishing it. “The extra point is almost automatic,” Goodell said on NFL Network on Monday. “I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd (attempts). So it’s a very small fraction…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice