Jan 21, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Roger Goodell thinks that the point after touchdown kick is too easy and the league is thinking about abolishing it. “The extra point is almost automatic,” Goodell said on NFL Network on Monday. “I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd (attempts). So it’s a very small fraction…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp
- Need to Know: RB Arian Foster says he’s ready to go—should the Redskins call?
- Among NFL tight ends, Jordan Reed ranks as "most dangerous"
- Redskins position preview: Safety
- Balanced salary structure helps Redskins stay under the cap