Jan 21, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Roger Goodell thinks that the point after touchdown kick is too easy and the league is thinking about abolishing it. “The extra point is almost automatic,” Goodell said on NFL Network on Monday. “I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd (attempts). So it’s a very small fraction…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins vs. Titans notes and numbers--A rare game winner for Forbath
- Cousins on benching: 'You can’t win with turnovers'
- A look at the "other" change the Redskins made
- Gruden's conundrum: Griffin, Cousins or McCoy?
- McCoy earns chance to get Redskins win
- Redskins hope for best, brace for worst on Orakpo injury
- Hatcher: 'You better make it or I'm gonna kill you'
- Titans players see Colt McCoy as playmaker
- Emotional Colt McCoy: NFL is 'unforgiving'
- Cousins on Gruden's switch, ‘submit to his authority’