Jan 21, 2014, 12:12 PM EST
Roger Goodell thinks that the point after touchdown kick is too easy and the league is thinking about abolishing it. “The extra point is almost automatic,” Goodell said on NFL Network on Monday. “I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd (attempts). So it’s a very small fraction…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Should the Redskins bring back DeSean Jackson in 2016?
- Will McCloughan try to build the Redskins' defense through free agency?
- Despite 2015 success, Vegas not high on 2016 Redskins
- Eagles release wide receiver Riley Cooper
- LeSean McCoy involved in incident with off-duty police officers
- Who is ready to take the next step for the Redskins' offense in 2016?
- Salary cap may take retirement decision out of Manning's hands
- Seahawks owner confirms Lynch retirement
- After Super Bowl loss, Cam Newton didn't have much to say
- With QBs struggling, Super Bowl 50 looked like a throwback game