Jan 21, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Roger Goodell thinks that the point after touchdown kick is too easy and the league is thinking about abolishing it. “The extra point is almost automatic,” Goodell said on NFL Network on Monday. “I believe we had five missed extra points this year out of 1,200 some odd (attempts). So it’s a very small fraction…
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFL Mock Draft 7.0: Five teams that can shake up round one
- Will a tight end be on the Redskins' draft radar?
- Redskins go full Kermit after Eagles sign Tim Tebow
- Robert Griffin III says he's been studying hard
- Redskins know improved special teams a must in 2015
- Redskins were spectators, not students, when Patriots visited
- RG3 says he's ready to "welcome the competition"
- 25 Redskins questions: Will Griffin hold on to the starting QB job?
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Alabama WR Amari Cooper
- Report: Eagles set to sign Tim Tebow