Dec 6, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
Here are five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Chiefs game plus a prediction: 1. Do the Chiefs have anything to play for? They are a game behind the Broncos for the AFC West lead but Denver holds the tiebreaker with two head-to-head wins and the Broncos don’t have a team with a winning record left on their…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' McCoy on backing up Cousins: 'I try to help him as much as I can'
- Need to Know: The Redskins week that was—Cousins on the rise
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp
- Need to Know: RB Arian Foster says he’s ready to go—should the Redskins call?
- Among NFL tight ends, Jordan Reed ranks as "most dangerous"