Dec 6, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
Here are five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Chiefs game plus a prediction: 1. Do the Chiefs have anything to play for? They are a game behind the Broncos for the AFC West lead but Denver holds the tiebreaker with two head-to-head wins and the Broncos don’t have a team with a winning record left on their…
Follow Us On Twitter
- A tribute to a fallen hero: CSNMA's top ten Vines of all time
- No promise on playing, but Jordan Reed, Josh Norman traveling to London with Redskins
- Dispatches from London - A day with Tottenham Hotspur in advance of Redskins arrival
- Redskins' Matt Jones misses another practice, in doubt for Sunday
- Redskins running back Robert Kelley likely to get more carries Sunday
- How the Redskins plan to stop A.J. Green if Josh Norman can't play
- Virginia and Idaho really love Ryan Kerrigan, apparently
- Redskins preparing for A.J. Green - with or without Josh Norman - 'They show no fear'
- Need to Know: Around Redskins Park—Will Reed and Norman make the trip?
- Redskins injury report: Status on Norman, Reed unknown