Oct 23, 2008, 10:23 AM EST
When the Washington Redskins embarked on this stretch of three “easy” games, the one that was supposed to carry them to 7-1 at midseason, I wasn’t buying it. My thinking was that in the three games there would be a loss, a close win, and a blowout win. We got the loss against the Rams…
Oct 16, 2008, 11:01 AM EST
There is no question that the Washington Redskins will be ready when the Cleveland Browns come to town on Sunday. After being ambushed by the St. Louis Rams in what was supposed to be a cakewalk to a 7-1 record at midseason, the Redskins will be sure that the Browns do not sneak up on…
Sep 12, 2008, 11:26 AM EST
There is one line of thinking that says that the Washington Redskins will have to run the ball well in order to beat the New Orleans Saints at FedEx Field on Sunday. The game plan needs to be Portis right, Portis left and Betts up the middle. The objective is to keep the pressure off…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden and Belichick handle supensions differently
- OPEN THREAD: Just how good of a performance from Redskins defense?
- Greatest catch of all time? Not if you ask Beckham
- Plenty of blame to go around on 49ers' sacks vs. Redskins
- Redskins-49ers observations including Morris finally passing 100
- Redskins fail to capitalize on turnovers
- Redskins show more fight but get same result in SanFran
- Is RG3 or the offensive line to blame for struggles?
- Injuries stretch Redskins' secondary thin
- What was behind Morris' 125-yard day vs. 49ers?