Aug 2, 2009, 10:19 AM EDT
I’m new at this podcasting thing, but here you go with my radio appearance from last Thursday. I did it from the radio studio at Redskins Park while Big Al, the dean of Richmond sport talk, was at the Richmond studios. It’s about 20 minutes long, a camp preview. Tandler on ESPN 950 07.30.09
Follow Us On Twitter
- PHOTO: RG3 returns to social media to share birth of baby girl
- Redskins at the crossroads: RB Chris Thompson
- Five offensive players with work to do during Redskins OTAs
- Redskins OTA to-do list: Wide receivers and tight ends
- Redskins have some salary cap breathing room for a change
- Redskins Ryan Kerrigan named to NFL's Top 100 list
- OPEN THREAD: How will new extra point rule affect Kai Forbath?
- Ryan Kerrigan expected to miss some time after knee procedure
- What is the main reason for Redskins fans to be optimistic in 2015?
- OPEN THREAD: Could two rookies crack Redskins offensive line?