Jul 27, 2009, 5:00 AM EST
I touched on one aspect of being a phenom in my article defining the term but I buried it and it needs some more attention. A player can only be a phenom once. By definition, once a player has moved through the initial buzz and excitement period he no longer is anonymous. Everyone knows which…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Shanahan considering shutting down RG3
- Cofield: 'Everything was normal'
- Points tell the ugly truth about the 2013 Redskins
- Pulse Report: Chiefs at Redskins
- Shanahan saga: 'It's all so strange'
- Redskins Pulse: Live updates from Redskins Park
- REPORT: Texans not interested in Shanahan
- Business as usual today at Redskins Park?
- Redskins' 3-10 record worst in 19 years
- (VIDEO) RG3 tired of constant media reports