Aug 9, 2009, 1:05 PM EDT
First, I have to say that I was wrong. My predictions of the fan appreciation day scrimmage turning into another overcrowded disaster did not come to pass. They were able to secure additional parking and there were more of Loudon Count’s finest on duty to direct traffic so that things went much more smoothly. The…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' outside LB depth chart looking thin after Galette injury
- After promising rookie season ends with terrible injury, Redskins waive Kyshoen Jarrett
- With Junior Galette out for the season are any free agents worth bringing in? Greg Hardy?
- Junior Galette reportedly tears Achilles tendon days before training camp
- Following NFL trend, Redskins sell naming rights for practice facility
- Can Redskins' Cousins continue to avoid the turnover bug?
- OPEN THREAD: Las Vegas betting information shows lack of respect for Redskins
- Need to Know: What are the Redskins' strongest and weakest areas?
- Cowboys bus involved in fatal crash in Arizona
- DeSean Jackson throws out first pitch at Sunday's Nationals game