Aug 9, 2009, 1:05 PM EDT
First, I have to say that I was wrong. My predictions of the fan appreciation day scrimmage turning into another overcrowded disaster did not come to pass. They were able to secure additional parking and there were more of Loudon Count’s finest on duty to direct traffic so that things went much more smoothly. The…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins announce jersey numbers for draftees, free agents
- 3 things to know about Redskins second round pick Su'a Cravens
- McCloughan says he prefers low-mileage running backs
- McCloughan may use extra 2017 picks to deal for players this year
- McCloughan reveals where the Redskins will line up Cravens in base defense
- Redskins release eight players on first Monday following draft
- Former Redskins DT Stubblefield charged with raping disabled woman
- Redskins release rehabbing Chris Culliver, Scot McCloughan says
- DeAngelo Hall on Josh Norman: 'I was all about trying to get him'
- Kirk Cousins on long-term deal: 'I want to go out and earn it'