Dec 18, 2007, 1:25 AM EST
I don’t go into personal matters much here. My daughter doesn’t play field hockey and my dogs don’t do much besides sleep and bark at the UPS driver and my life is, by and large, blissfully boring. But I’m pretty pumped up about my upcoming winter vacation. It’s about football, so here’s the itinerary: Sunday,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Five Redskins who need to step up against the Giants
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday
- Chris Culliver out for season with knee injury
- Redskins gearing up for critical division game vs. Giants
- Can Redskins' Gruden give thanks for his job being safe?
- Redskins' Williams says dramatic weight loss has helped keep him fresh
- Redskins need consistent contributions from Jackson
- STL: Would two games in London be too much for Redskins?