Dec 18, 2007, 1:25 AM EST
I don’t go into personal matters much here. My daughter doesn’t play field hockey and my dogs don’t do much besides sleep and bark at the UPS driver and my life is, by and large, blissfully boring. But I’m pretty pumped up about my upcoming winter vacation. It’s about football, so here’s the itinerary: Sunday,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Morris, McCoy dish on the best part of Thanksgiving
- What does the future hold for RG3?
- Report: Colt McCoy to start over RG3 vs. Colts
- Week 13 Power Rankings: Raiders, Odell Beckham Jr. win!
- Will Gruden use Jackson as a returner more often?
- Redskins have found sliver lining in punter Tress Way
- Fred Smoot Charged with Domestic Assault
- Wendy's Q&A: Why does RG3 avoid leaving the pocket?
- Garçon says he will stay focused despite reduced opportunities
- OPEN THREAD: Has Alfred Morris hit top gear?