Dec 18, 2007, 1:25 AM EDT
I don’t go into personal matters much here. My daughter doesn’t play field hockey and my dogs don’t do much besides sleep and bark at the UPS driver and my life is, by and large, blissfully boring. But I’m pretty pumped up about my upcoming winter vacation. It’s about football, so here’s the itinerary: Sunday,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Cooley refuses to abandon comeback bid
- Cooley not giving up on comeback plan
- Redskins' Griffin cleared to play by independent neurologist
- Griffin's goal: Lead starters to a touchdown Saturday night
- RG3 on Lions game: 'We just had a bad outing'
- Gruden takes issue with being called 'fat ass'
- Concussion or not, RG3 turns page to Ravens
- Redskins' Williams not worried about contract situation
- Redskins' Kerrigan's status vs. Ravens is 'trainer's decision'
- Who makes the call on RG3?