Jan 12, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
Jay Gruden is a different breed of coach for the Washington Redskins. Not since they hired Joe Gibbs in 1981 have they gone with a relatively unknown coordinator with a limited record of success and no experience a head coach as their new head man. Since then they have hired two coordinators without head coaching…
Jan 6, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
Bruce Allen and the Redskins are trying to accomplish one of the most difficult feats in all of sports. They are trying to catch a rising star. From looking at the head coaching candidates that we know about the most notable thing is a lack of notable NFL accomplishments. Jim Caldwell was the head coach…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins have just enough salary cap space to get through the season
- Why giving up social media is a good move for RG3
- Could Trent Williams hurt the Redskins by playing?
- Kerrigan on Eagles and Cowboys: 'We have a chance to be spoiler'
- DeSean Jackson on McCoy's impression, his health
- Week 16 rankings: Should fantasy owners trust RG3?
- Starters Jason Hatcher and Brandon Meriweather miss practice
- Gruden wants Griffin to make 'great' decisions
- 'Opportunistic' Eagles earning maximum returns
- Gruden won't experiment with younger players