Feb 13, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
Haven’t done this in a while, answering your questions from Twitter and Facebook. Let’s jump right into it. @Rich_TandlerCSN Will the Redskins address the secondary or WR corps with their first pick? #RedskinsTalk — Eli Nachmany (@PFF_EliNachmany) February 12, 2014 It’s too early to even make an intelligent guess. Those certainly are positions of need.…
Jan 25, 2014, 5:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Saturday, January 25, 72 days before the Redskins start offseason workouts. Nickel coverage With the report that Fred Davis is facing a six-game suspension at the start of the 2014 season, the Redskins’ draft class of 2008 is total loss. That’s in large part due to…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return