Mar 17, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
As free agency moves into its next phase prices for players start to drop and the Redskins may have received some guidance from deals given out this morning at two positions of need. On area they are looking is at safety. Nate Allen re-signed with the Eagles for one year. His base will be $2…
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeflateGate report sheds ugly light on Patriots, Tom Brady
- Redskins assign jersey numbers to new players
- Randy Gregory goes all in with Cowboys tattoo
- Ohio State's Urban Meyer with lavish praise for Redskins draft pick
- College commitment important to Redskins' McCloughan
- Gruden shares his thoughts on draft strategy
- Can Crowder turn around Redskins' return woes?
- How did the draft improve the Redskins' 2015 opponents?
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins be long shot to win NFC East?
- Redskins aimed to bolster special teams in later rounds