Mar 17, 2014, 12:06 PM EST
As free agency moves into its next phase prices for players start to drop and the Redskins may have received some guidance from deals given out this morning at two positions of need. On area they are looking is at safety. Nate Allen re-signed with the Eagles for one year. His base will be $2…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins GM McCloughan at the Wizards game
- Scot McCloughan sends 'good message' by re-signing Niles Paul
- Report: Former Redskin suspended (again) for PED use
- Despite looming free agency, Niles Paul's heart kept him 'home'
- Report: Pro Bowl back may interest Redskins
- Brandon Marshall on the move, again
- OPEN THREAD: Not Suh, but another Redskins target from Detroit?
- Redskins re-sign TE Niles Paul
- Orakpo 'wouldn't mind' playing for Cowboys
- New strength coach institutes changes at Redskins Park