May 22, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
In case you missed it, we got so many good questions we split the Twitter mailbag into two parts. Here is Part 1 from yesterday; let’s get rolling right here with Part 2: @Rich_TandlerCSN #RedskinsTalk Is Moses’ handling of Murphy in minicamp more good or bad? — L. Allen (@L_Allen_) May 20, 2014 You need…
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson on beating NYG: 'They said we couldn't do it'
- Cousins: 'It's great to have meaning football now in December'
- Dashon Goldson's leadership key in Redskins win over Giants
- Best of Redskins Kickoff and Postgame Live: Week 12
- Despite penalties, Jordan Reed comes up big for the Redskins
- Gruden on Cousins: 'Everybody looks up to him'
- Redskins TE Carrier day-to-day with ankle, Achilles injuries
- After important win over Giants, Joe Barry hit a hard postgame 'whip'
- Chris Baker's sandwich, 'The Swaggy Melt,' to debut at Harris Teeter
- A 3-2 finish could be good enough for Redskins to win the NFC East