May 22, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
In case you missed it, we got so many good questions we split the Twitter mailbag into two parts. Here is Part 1 from yesterday; let’s get rolling right here with Part 2: @Rich_TandlerCSN #RedskinsTalk Is Moses’ handling of Murphy in minicamp more good or bad? — L. Allen (@L_Allen_) May 20, 2014 You need…
Follow Us On Twitter
- College commitment important to Redskins' McCloughan
- Gruden shares his thoughts on draft strategy
- Can Crowder turn around Redskins' return woes?
- How did the draft improve the Redskins' 2015 opponents?
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins be long shot to win NFC East?
- Redskins aimed to bolster special teams in later rounds
- McCloughan casts doubt on Leonard Williams' top ranking
- Redskins' McCloughan prefers power conferences
- Michael Jenkins' take on the NFL Draft
- Redskins release 13 players after 2015 NFL Draft