May 22, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
In case you missed it, we got so many good questions we split the Twitter mailbag into two parts. Here is Part 1 from yesterday; let’s get rolling right here with Part 2: @Rich_TandlerCSN #RedskinsTalk Is Moses’ handling of Murphy in minicamp more good or bad? — L. Allen (@L_Allen_) May 20, 2014 You need…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden on RG3 'He's at a hundred percent physically'
- Fantasy Fix - Week 9 rankings: Manning or Brady? Brady or Manning?
- Clark, Williams on Redskins' injury report for Thursday
- Gruden: RG3 won't have any restrictions Sunday
- Gruden: No drop off in expectations for RG3
- Gruden jokes he might just start Colt McCoy after all
- Gruden: We have the intent of starting RG3
- Gruden reacts to play of Tom Compton, Trent Murphy
- Starting Griffin this Sunday is the right call
- Where are we? The state of the Redskins, Week 9