May 22, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
In case you missed it, we got so many good questions we split the Twitter mailbag into two parts. Here is Part 1 from yesterday; let’s get rolling right here with Part 2: @Rich_TandlerCSN #RedskinsTalk Is Moses’ handling of Murphy in minicamp more good or bad? — L. Allen (@L_Allen_) May 20, 2014 You need…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Hatcher, Bowen start camp on PUP list
- Broncos owner giving up control due to Alzheimer's
- OPEN THREAD: RG3 or DeSean Jackson bigger storyline at camp?
- How does Gruden's style differ from Shanahan's? (VIDEO)
- Injury report: How are Redskins looking pre-camp? (VIDEO
- Springs or Smoot? Redskins Madden showdown (VIDEO)
- On the lookout for changes as Redskins camp gets going
- RGIII giving to southeast DC, 'know your why' (VIDEO)
- Redskins Training Camp guide to all things in Richmond
- Wendy's Q&A: Who will be the Redskins' impact rookie?