Oct 30, 2014, 4:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, October 30, three days before the Washington Redskins travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings. Redskins Park notes and quotes —For the first time this year, all 53 Redskins practiced. Only Trent Williams (knee) and Ryan Clark (ankle, shoulder) were limited. —For what it’s worth,…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
Less than a week after the Redskins hired Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden to be their new head coach, Minnesota hired Cincinnati’s other coordinator. Mike Zimmer, the defensive guru for the Bengals, was announced as the ninth head coach in the Vikings’ history on Wednesday. The Redskins requested an interview with Zimmer per NFL protocol…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Bubble players to make closing argument when Redskins host Jags
- RG3 appears in new TV ad, pulls a fast one on Sam Bradford
- RG3, Jackson receive awards at annual Redskins luncheon
- Wife of McCloughan apologizes for 'disparaging remarks' about ESPN reporter
- Tandler predicts the 53-man roster on Redskins Nation
- Jeff Bostic joins Redskins Nation to talk about entering Ring of Fame
- Garcon thinks RG3 can be great 'on any team he goes'
- Five reasons the Redskins should keep RG3 on the roster
- As final cuts loom, how many Redskins are roster locks?
- Fantasy Football: Updated top 150 rankings