Oct 30, 2014, 4:59 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, October 30, three days before the Washington Redskins travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings. Redskins Park notes and quotes —For the first time this year, all 53 Redskins practiced. Only Trent Williams (knee) and Ryan Clark (ankle, shoulder) were limited. —For what it’s worth,…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
Less than a week after the Redskins hired Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden to be their new head coach, Minnesota hired Cincinnati’s other coordinator. Mike Zimmer, the defensive guru for the Bengals, was announced as the ninth head coach in the Vikings’ history on Wednesday. The Redskins requested an interview with Zimmer per NFL protocol…
Follow Us On Twitter
- NBC10: No warrant expected for LeSean McCoy until next week
- How different will the Redskins' D-line look in 2016?
- Redskins outclass NFC East for 2015 rookie haul
- Ballhawks wanted at Redskins Park
- What will the Redskins' depth chart look like at safety?
- Report: Former Redskins WR injured after accidentally shooting self
- After an improbable rise, can Quinton Dunbar keep improving?
- Why haven't the Redskins released RG3?
- Ranking the top 20 most talented NFL players under the age of 25
- 2015 Redskins led NFL in fumble recoveries but didn’t take advantage