Oct 30, 2014, 4:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, October 30, three days before the Washington Redskins travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings. Redskins Park notes and quotes —For the first time this year, all 53 Redskins practiced. Only Trent Williams (knee) and Ryan Clark (ankle, shoulder) were limited. —For what it’s worth,…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
Less than a week after the Redskins hired Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden to be their new head coach, Minnesota hired Cincinnati’s other coordinator. Mike Zimmer, the defensive guru for the Bengals, was announced as the ninth head coach in the Vikings’ history on Wednesday. The Redskins requested an interview with Zimmer per NFL protocol…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Has the Redskins' defense improved enough?
- High school senior takes Redskins cheerleader to prom
- Looking at the Redskins' roster locks going into OTAs
- Redskins' rushing defense has issues beyond explosive plays
- Need to Know: Which Redskins will surprise in 2016?
- Vernon Davis getting ready for OTAs with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- OTAs to-do list: How many starting jobs are available on the O-line?
- OTAs to-do list: What's Josh Norman's biggest challenge in the coming weeks?
- Need to Know: Which classic Redskins games do you want to see again?
- OTAs to-do list: Will young ILBs Spaight and Daniels snag a spot?