Oct 30, 2014, 4:59 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, October 30, three days before the Washington Redskins travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings. Redskins Park notes and quotes —For the first time this year, all 53 Redskins practiced. Only Trent Williams (knee) and Ryan Clark (ankle, shoulder) were limited. —For what it’s worth,…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 PM EST
Less than a week after the Redskins hired Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden to be their new head coach, Minnesota hired Cincinnati’s other coordinator. Mike Zimmer, the defensive guru for the Bengals, was announced as the ninth head coach in the Vikings’ history on Wednesday. The Redskins requested an interview with Zimmer per NFL protocol…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Jean-Francois discusses Barry, Hatcher, scheme tweaks and 'HTTR'
- Are the Redskins serious about retaining Orakpo?
- OPEN THREAD: Will Brian Orakpo make it back with the Redskins?
- HOT TOPIC: Should the NFL expand playoffs?
- Redskins stay or go: WR Leonard Hankerson
- B-Mitch doubles down: Redskins should go after Ndamukong Suh
- Jay Gruden talks about 2014: Nobody likes to lose
- Which Redskins could rise up the depth chart in 2015?
- Looks like Dez Bryant is staying in Dallas, probably
- Adjustment raises Redskins' available cap space