Oct 30, 2014, 4:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, October 30, three days before the Washington Redskins travel to Minnesota to play the Vikings. Redskins Park notes and quotes —For the first time this year, all 53 Redskins practiced. Only Trent Williams (knee) and Ryan Clark (ankle, shoulder) were limited. —For what it’s worth,…
Jan 16, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
Less than a week after the Redskins hired Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden to be their new head coach, Minnesota hired Cincinnati’s other coordinator. Mike Zimmer, the defensive guru for the Bengals, was announced as the ninth head coach in the Vikings’ history on Wednesday. The Redskins requested an interview with Zimmer per NFL protocol…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Do the Redskins need to lock up Cousins before Luck signs?
- NFL to interview players named in Al-Jazeera report, what does that mean for Manning?
- Redskins' McCoy on backing up Cousins: 'I try to help him as much as I can'
- Need to Know: The Redskins week that was—Cousins on the rise
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp