Aug 21, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
Eagles coach Chip Kelly named Mike Vick to be his team’s starting quarterback for the 2013 season. The Redskins, Philadelphia’s opening-week opponent, should be concerned. Vick arrived in Philadelphia in 2010, the same season that Mike Shanahan took over as Redskins coach. In that time, Vick has started and finished three games against Washington and…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins position preview: Outside linebackers
- Red zone, 3rd improvement will be hard to come by for Redskins' offense
- Need to Know: The top five defenses the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins brass gets photo with Axl Rose at Guns n' Roses show
- Redskins position preview: Inside linebackers
- Need to Know: Do the Redskins need to lock up Cousins before Luck signs?
- NFL to interview players named in Al-Jazeera report, what does that mean for Manning?
- Redskins' McCoy on backing up Cousins: 'I try to help him as much as I can'
- Need to Know: The Redskins week that was—Cousins on the rise
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks