Oct 17, 2008, 12:50 AM EST
I’m certainly one to bust on the media when they get it wrong, so I’m stepping up here to send out kudos to a couple of writers who got it right. One, shockingly, is Sally Jenkins of the Washington Post. After the Redskins’ opener, she couldn’t wait to bash Jim Zorn and the rest of…
Sep 7, 2008, 2:34 AM EST
I don’t intend to make this into a media critic blog or anything like that, but the media coverage of the Redskins is a topic that seems to be of interest to many of the readers here, judging from the hit counts and comments that posts about the media generate. So, here’s one more quick…
Sep 6, 2008, 12:27 AM EST
I expect the message board community and the postgame show callers to overreact after one season-opening loss. After the Washington Redskins’ loss to the New York Giants on Thursday, the knee-jerk brigade is led by the bench Campbell contingent and running close behind with torches lit and rope in hand are the fire Zorn mob,…
May 26, 2008, 10:56 PM EST
I don’t expect what’s written on Redskins.com to be hard-hitting or even mildly critical of the Washington Redskins. I haven’t even heard the PR department refer to the site as “unfiltered” Redskins news lately. There is no pretense of objectivity. It’s definitely “sunny side up” coverage of the team. Generally, there isn’t anything wrong with…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' D-line depth chart is in flux
- Newest Redskin asks what '#HTTR' means, Twitter responds
- An hour after letting Cofield go, Redskins cut veteran DE
- Redskins re-sign starting offensive tackle
- Redskins cut veteran nose tackle day after signing Jean-Francois
- ICYMI: Llamas, that is all.
- Are the Redskins working towards an Orakpo return?
- Redskins stay or go: DE Jarvis Jenkins
- Jean Francois signing likely first of many moves on Redskins D-line
- OPEN THREAD: Could Reggie Bush be a Redskins target?