Oct 17, 2008, 12:50 AM EDT
I’m certainly one to bust on the media when they get it wrong, so I’m stepping up here to send out kudos to a couple of writers who got it right. One, shockingly, is Sally Jenkins of the Washington Post. After the Redskins’ opener, she couldn’t wait to bash Jim Zorn and the rest of…
Sep 7, 2008, 2:34 AM EDT
I don’t intend to make this into a media critic blog or anything like that, but the media coverage of the Redskins is a topic that seems to be of interest to many of the readers here, judging from the hit counts and comments that posts about the media generate. So, here’s one more quick…
Sep 6, 2008, 12:27 AM EDT
I expect the message board community and the postgame show callers to overreact after one season-opening loss. After the Washington Redskins’ loss to the New York Giants on Thursday, the knee-jerk brigade is led by the bench Campbell contingent and running close behind with torches lit and rope in hand are the fire Zorn mob,…
May 26, 2008, 10:56 PM EDT
I don’t expect what’s written on Redskins.com to be hard-hitting or even mildly critical of the Washington Redskins. I haven’t even heard the PR department refer to the site as “unfiltered” Redskins news lately. There is no pretense of objectivity. It’s definitely “sunny side up” coverage of the team. Generally, there isn’t anything wrong with…
Follow Us On Twitter
- VIDEO: McNabb throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins contain Odell Beckham Jr.?
- How will Cavanaugh impact RG3?
- Redskins position preview: Cornerback
- The most overrated and underrated Redskins
- Redskins will benefit the least from Richardson, McClain and Hardy suspensions
- Even after free agency, Redskins Super Bowl odds still get worse
- Is play action a cure for Redskins' and RG3's problems?
- Ryan Kerrigan gives update on knee after surgery
- Redskins preseason Q&A: Which rookie will have the most impact?