Mar 12, 2014, 8:18 AM EST
There was a run on the safety position during the first hours of NFL free agency. Unfortunately the Redskins, who are in need of two starting caliber safeties, were not participants. They were interested in Jairus Byrd of the Bills but not for anything close to the $54 million over six years he got from…
Follow Us On Twitter
- With Davis and Allen back, Carolina's 'D' will be at full strength Sunday
- Kirk Cousins fills in the blank on The Players' Tribune
- Antonio Brown catches impressive behind-the-back pass from Cousins
- Kirk: RG3 will be fine, NFCE is iconic and hot dogs are sandwiches
- Who will start at inside linebacker for the Redskins in 2016?
- Kubiak: Manning 'as good as he's looked all year'
- Only a handful of starters will be left from 2012 Redskins team
- Former Redskins K Gano hopes to deliver winning field goal in Super Bowl
- Hipster Draymond Green believed in Kirk Cousins before it was cool
- Kirk Cousins does comedic turn with 'You Like That' at the Super Bowl