Mar 12, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a run on the safety position during the first hours of NFL free agency. Unfortunately the Redskins, who are in need of two starting caliber safeties, were not participants. They were interested in Jairus Byrd of the Bills but not for anything close to the $54 million over six years he got from…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley
- After quiet day in Detroit, Redskins Pierre Garçon says 'we always try to go deep'
- Vernon Davis tells 60 minutes about investment that burned dozens of NFL players
- Redskins will watch injuries to key players on both sides of the ball
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - After near storybook ending, heartbreak in Detroit
- Jay Gruden says Redskins defense should have been more aggressive in final series
- Five observations from the Redskins' loss to the Lions
- VIDEO: Trent Williams walks gingerly while helped to locker room after injury