Mar 12, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a run on the safety position during the first hours of NFL free agency. Unfortunately the Redskins, who are in need of two starting caliber safeties, were not participants. They were interested in Jairus Byrd of the Bills but not for anything close to the $54 million over six years he got from…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins will try in-house options to replace Galette
- Gruden says focus with Kirk Cousins is on football, not contracts
- Madden ranked its top five tight ends. Jordan Reed isn't one of them
- Rearranging priorities helped make 2015 Redskins more successful
- Kirk Cousins on contract: 'Don't think we really did' get close to a deal
- Redskins' training camp facility walloped by Richmond storm
- Greg Hardy to Redskins? NFL expert says Dwight Freeney more "realistic"
- OPEN THREAD: After Galette injury, should Redskins switch Trent Murphy back to LB?
- Need to Know: Five questions for Redskins coach Jay Gruden
- On eve of Redskins training camp, Kerrigan describes Galette injury 'shocking' and 'heartbreaking'