Mar 12, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT
There was a run on the safety position during the first hours of NFL free agency. Unfortunately the Redskins, who are in need of two starting caliber safeties, were not participants. They were interested in Jairus Byrd of the Bills but not for anything close to the $54 million over six years he got from…
Follow Us On Twitter
- New Redskins WR Doctson provides update on his surgically repaired wrist
- High marks for Redskins after selecting Josh Doctson in 1st round of NFL Draft
- Gruden compares Doctson to Bengals Pro Bowl receiver
- Why did the Redskins trade down one spot in the first round?
- Gruden: Norman signing played in to Redskins going offense in first round
- Doctson on joining Redskins: 'I'm happy and ready to get to work'
- Doctson may not start in 2016 but should have major role
- "The more the merrier:" Redskins players welcome another wideout
- Redskins address longterm need in elite WR with Doctson pick
- Redskins go offense in first round, take TCU WR Josh Doctson