Nov 22, 2013, 6:05 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, November 22, three days before the Washington Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers. Nickel coverage Five items of interest from Redskins Park: 1. Many fans and some in the media tend to assume that if a player is benched or otherwise has his playing time…
Aug 12, 2013, 6:18 PM EDT
Here is a look at Monday’s practice through the tweets for Tarik and Tandler: Trent Williams still practicing with a hard cast on left wrist/hand. #RedskinsTalk — Tarik El-Bashir (@TarikCSN) August 12, 2013 Barry Cofield working an agility drill. #RedskinsTalk pic.twitter.com/GYq8NHSqoz — Rich Tandler (@Rich_TandlerCSN) August 12, 2013 Donte Stallworth not in pads, throwing some…
Aug 8, 2013, 5:00 AM EDT
RICHMOND—Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, August 8, the day the Redskins open their preseason against the Titans. Join us for our game chat It’s been 214 days since the last one so we know that you can’t wait for our game chat tonight. We’ll get going at about 7:30 to…
Jul 29, 2013, 7:25 PM EDT
RICHMOND—It’s getting hotter here every day but that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Here is your practice report for Monday afternoon. —Jarvis Jenkins is in limbo. He’s the starter at left defensive end but he won’t be on the roster for the first four games. So he is spending some time with the second…
Follow Us On Twitter
- VIDEO: CSN's Tarik El-Bashir walks you through Redskins drills
- Jay Gruden talks read option, Shawn Lauvao, Pierre Garon and more
- RGIII on Bruce Allen comments: 'I know where he's coming from'
- Gruden: Preseason games 'main evaluator' for roster decisions
- Amerson says defense is division's best. Does Gruden agree?
- Gruden: Offense based on run game, Morris key to success
- Redskins CB Bridget waived-injured
- Fantasy Football: Breaking out the 36 best QBs
- Trent likes O-line cohesiveness, but how long will it last?
- Trent Williams: Jay Gruden coaches to players' strengths