Nov 22, 2013, 6:05 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, November 22, three days before the Washington Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers. Nickel coverage Five items of interest from Redskins Park: 1. Many fans and some in the media tend to assume that if a player is benched or otherwise has his playing time…
Aug 12, 2013, 6:18 PM EST
Here is a look at Monday’s practice through the tweets for Tarik and Tandler: Trent Williams still practicing with a hard cast on left wrist/hand. #RedskinsTalk — Tarik El-Bashir (@TarikCSN) August 12, 2013 Barry Cofield working an agility drill. #RedskinsTalk pic.twitter.com/GYq8NHSqoz — Rich Tandler (@Rich_TandlerCSN) August 12, 2013 Donte Stallworth not in pads, throwing some…
Aug 8, 2013, 5:00 AM EST
RICHMOND—Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, August 8, the day the Redskins open their preseason against the Titans. Join us for our game chat It’s been 214 days since the last one so we know that you can’t wait for our game chat tonight. We’ll get going at about 7:30 to…
Jul 29, 2013, 7:25 PM EST
RICHMOND—It’s getting hotter here every day but that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Here is your practice report for Monday afternoon. —Jarvis Jenkins is in limbo. He’s the starter at left defensive end but he won’t be on the roster for the first four games. So he is spending some time with the second…
Follow Us On Twitter
- WATCH: RG3 won't sit out rest of the season
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins shut down Jordan Reed?
- Trent Williams says 'I feel fine', expects to play
- Redskins' RG3: 'We are not a fragmented team'
- Redskins DL Bowen out 6 months after surgery
- RG3: Redskins have 'a winning recipe'
- Redskins OL Maurice Hurt to season-ending IR
- Redskins injury list grows longer
- Redskins' offense losing steam in second half
- After knocking him down, Tuck gives RG3 a lift.