May 29, 2014, 5:27 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, May 29, 19 days before the start of minicamp. Nickel coverage Yesterday we looked at five players on the offensive side of the ball who have a lot on the line going in to OTAs. Here are five defensive players with a lot at stake…
Feb 16, 2014, 6:15 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, February 16, three days before the start of the NFL Combine. Nickel coverage Here are the five longest tenured Redskins currently under contract (including time spend on practice squad): 1. DE Kedric Golston 2006, drafted in sixth round—He could be challenged for a reserve spot…
Jan 24, 2014, 5:19 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, January 24, 73 days before the Redskins start offseason workouts. Nickel coverage Some of the oldest members of the 2013 Redskins are set to become free agents. Here are the five oldest Redskins who are currently under contract and a look at the prospects for…
Sep 20, 2013, 6:07 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, September 20, two days before the Redskins play the Lions at FedEx Field. Nickel coverage 1. An injury concern has popped up along the defensive line. Kedric Golson has an abdominal strain that he sustained during the Packers game. Apparently he didn’t think much of…
Sep 6, 2013, 1:25 PM EDT
The Redskins’ defense doesn’t quite know what it will be facing on Monday night when Chip Kelly unveils the NFL version of his Oregon offense. But it seems to be a pretty good guess that it will be fast paced and there will be option elements to it. Being in top football shape is the…
Aug 8, 2013, 5:00 AM EDT
RICHMOND—Here is what you need to know on this Thursday, August 8, the day the Redskins open their preseason against the Titans. Join us for our game chat It’s been 214 days since the last one so we know that you can’t wait for our game chat tonight. We’ll get going at about 7:30 to…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Hatcher: Knee is 'progressing pretty quickly'
- Redskins training camp practice report, Day 1: A soggy start
- RG3: 'Good thing to have two coaches that believe in you'
- RG3: 'You can never get tired of doing things the right way'
- Andre Roberts opens camp as punt and kickoff returner
- DeAngelo Hall compares himself to NFL's best cornerbacks (VIDEO)
- DeAngelo Hall on Redskins: 'We all got a chip on our shoulders'
- Ray Rice suspended for two games
- OPEN THREAD: What's the right media strategy for RG3?
- Redskins' Gruden says mental game critical to Griffin's success