Aug 17, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
There was a series of insurance commercials a while back that had the theme “life comes at you fast.” In the space of a 30-second spot, someone would go from seeming to be on top of the world to having very serious problems. Life came at Justin Tryon fast on Thursday night. In training camp…
Aug 12, 2009, 5:21 AM EDT
After I posted about Justin Tryon yesterday, I thought a bit more about what Darrell Green said about him. In particular, this part jumped out at me: “. . . he’s a starter in 2009, 2010 or whenever the opportunity comes.” What jumped out at me was the mention of 2010. Carlos Rogers will be…
Aug 11, 2009, 4:15 PM EDT
About a week or so before training camp started, I dashed off the following few paragraphs about Washington Redskins cornerback Justin Tryon. I didn’t publish it immediately because I’d just posted a bunch of articles and it got buried. Here it is, below the fold:
Follow Us On Twitter
- After overcoming 6th heart surgery, Redskins keep promise to boy
- Redskins read and react, the week that was in Richmond
- DeAngelo Hall 'trying to be like Mamba' coming off Achilles tear
- Redskins' Gruden sees RG3 in a 'steady climb'
- Redskins get good news on David Amerson's injury
- Redskins’ McCloughan: Opponents 'are going to be sore'
- Hall sets record straight on pizza-centric torn Achilles story
- Eagles lose linebacker to torn ACL for second straight year
- Gruden on Griffin: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb'
- Trent Williams contract talks still ongoing