Aug 17, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
There was a series of insurance commercials a while back that had the theme “life comes at you fast.” In the space of a 30-second spot, someone would go from seeming to be on top of the world to having very serious problems. Life came at Justin Tryon fast on Thursday night. In training camp…
Aug 12, 2009, 5:21 AM EDT
After I posted about Justin Tryon yesterday, I thought a bit more about what Darrell Green said about him. In particular, this part jumped out at me: “. . . he’s a starter in 2009, 2010 or whenever the opportunity comes.” What jumped out at me was the mention of 2010. Carlos Rogers will be…
Aug 11, 2009, 4:15 PM EDT
About a week or so before training camp started, I dashed off the following few paragraphs about Washington Redskins cornerback Justin Tryon. I didn’t publish it immediately because I’d just posted a bunch of articles and it got buried. Here it is, below the fold:
Follow Us On Twitter
- Will we see Robert or RG3 on Sunday?
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice