Oct 23, 2013, 5:34 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 23, four days before the Washington Redskins travel to Denver to play the Broncos. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-Broncos matchup: 1. The Redskins defense is geared to stop the run and that won’t change against the Peyton Manning…
Follow Us On Twitter
- A look at the draft possibilities for the Redskins and Ravens
- Report: Eagles will trade LeSean McCoy
- Report: Eagles poised to release veteran pass-rusher
- Five free agents who won't become Redskins
- Jean-Francois discusses Barry, Hatcher, scheme tweaks and 'HTTR'
- Are the Redskins serious about retaining Orakpo?
- OPEN THREAD: Will Brian Orakpo make it back with the Redskins?
- HOT TOPIC: Should the NFL expand playoffs?
- Redskins stay or go: WR Leonard Hankerson
- B-Mitch doubles down: Redskins should go after Ndamukong Suh