Oct 23, 2013, 5:34 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 23, four days before the Washington Redskins travel to Denver to play the Broncos. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-Broncos matchup: 1. The Redskins defense is geared to stop the run and that won’t change against the Peyton Manning…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Joe Barry talks time with Lions, plans for Redskins in full length interview
- Former Giants coordinator joins Redskins staff
- Should the Redskins re-sign QB Colt McCoy?
- Redskins salary cap outlook: Quarterback
- Morris productive both running and receiving in Pro Bowl
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Quarterback
- OPEN THREAD: Redskins a potential Eagles draft trade partner?
- PHOTOS: No Pro Bowl? Jackson judges Miss Universe instead
- Should the Redskins trade WR Pierre Garçon?
- Will former Giants D.C. join Redskins' staff?