Oct 29, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The NFL trade deadline comes today at 4:00 Eastern time but Redskins fans should not make any special plans for this afternoon. It seems very unlikely that the team will make a deal. The trade that is most likely is Fred Davis getting shipped anywhere for just about anything. Once viewed as a rising star,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Redskins 'leading contender' for Sproles
- Free agency primer: Defensive players Redskins fan should know
- Redskins interested in Byrd but asking price may be prohibitive
- Free agency primer: Players Redskins fans should know
- Can the Redskins fill defensive needs from within?
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins sign Aqib Talib?
- Five free agents the Redskins should sign
- Redskins needs analysis: Cornerback
- Dollars likely to flow freely when free agency starts
- Will the Redskins make a run at Talib?