Oct 29, 2013, 9:31 AM EST
The NFL trade deadline comes today at 4:00 Eastern time but Redskins fans should not make any special plans for this afternoon. It seems very unlikely that the team will make a deal. The trade that is most likely is Fred Davis getting shipped anywhere for just about anything. Once viewed as a rising star,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden discusses Redskins' plan to replace Culliver
- Full Redskins injury report: Two starters are questionable
- Landon Collins excited to play on the field where idol Sean Taylor once did
- Week 12 preview: It's a 'one game season' for the Redskins
- With division foes' seasons in tatters, can the Redskins take advantage?
- With Culliver out, what is the Redskins' Plan B?
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Five Redskins who need to step up against the Giants
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday