Oct 29, 2013, 9:31 AM EDT
The NFL trade deadline comes today at 4:00 Eastern time but Redskins fans should not make any special plans for this afternoon. It seems very unlikely that the team will make a deal. The trade that is most likely is Fred Davis getting shipped anywhere for just about anything. Once viewed as a rising star,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Who would Jason Taylor start at QB for the Redskins?
- 5 Redskins vs. Cowboys questions--Who will cover Dez?
- Redskins sign LB Everette Brown to replace Brian Orakpo
- Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad
- Colt McCoy: 'Being ignored is a great motivator'
- Gruden gives struggling Morris a vote of confidence
- Competition coming at right tackle this week
- Redskins Q&A: Will Alfred Morris get going?
- Redskins' Breeland nominated for rookie honor
- OPEN THREAD: Is Trent Murphy ready to start?