Oct 29, 2013, 9:31 AM EST
The NFL trade deadline comes today at 4:00 Eastern time but Redskins fans should not make any special plans for this afternoon. It seems very unlikely that the team will make a deal. The trade that is most likely is Fred Davis getting shipped anywhere for just about anything. Once viewed as a rising star,…
Follow Us On Twitter
- The cap implications of a 2015 RG3 decision
- RG3 benched--The beginning of the end?
- Morris, McCoy dish on the best part of Thanksgiving
- What does the future hold for RG3?
- Report: Colt McCoy to start over RG3 vs. Colts
- Week 13 Power Rankings: Raiders, Odell Beckham Jr. win!
- Will Gruden use Jackson as a returner more often?
- Redskins have found sliver lining in punter Tress Way
- Fred Smoot Charged with Domestic Assault
- Wendy's Q&A: Why does RG3 avoid leaving the pocket?