Sep 6, 2009, 11:23 AM EDT
The magic number for the 2009 Washington Redskins is 10. That is the number of wins that will satisfy most fans, will almost assuredly keep Jim Zorn in the head coaching position, land Jason Campbell a new contract, and make almost everyone believe that the team is heading in the right direction. How can they…
Aug 21, 2009, 11:14 AM EDT
Jason Campbell may not have the opportunity to bolt from the Redskins should he have a big 2009 season after all. The fact that Campbell’s contract runs out after this year is one of the story lines that has wound its way through the offseason and right up until now. This would set up a…
Aug 7, 2009, 8:47 PM EDT
Here is what Jim Zorn said to the media today followed by what I have to say about what he said. On Fan Appreciation Day: “It’s a big deal for us. The tradition here is the fans love the Washington Redskins. They come into our home basically, and we are inviting everyone in. We hope…
Aug 5, 2009, 11:44 AM EDT
In a move that was not at all surprising, the Washington Redskins today waived-injured wide receiver Roydell Williams. A broken finger that required surgery would have sidelined Williams until September and the Redskins were unable to wait for a marginal veteran prospect to heal. The replacement veteran is former Seahawk D. J. Hackett, who finally…
Aug 2, 2009, 8:35 AM EDT
At Warpath Confidential, take a look at what Colt Brennan is working on and how that may have spawned a new Zorn-ism. Zorn wants Brennan to “rhythm up”
Follow Us On Twitter
- CSN's Redskins draft board: Tight end
- Need to Know: The five best Redskins performances of the last 20 seasons
- RG3, DeSean Jackson share a night out on the town (PHOTO)
- OPEN THREAD: RG3 back in old form?
- Chris Baker happy to be back with the Redskins (VIDEO)
- Brian Orakpo previews 2014 defense(VIDEO)
- CSN Mock Draft 9.0: Redskins go offense or defense?
- Who are the winners and losers in the Jackson deal?
- Draft chatter: On the Redskins' radar?
- Redskins' Brian Orakpo still hopeful of a long term extension