Sep 6, 2009, 11:23 AM EST
The magic number for the 2009 Washington Redskins is 10. That is the number of wins that will satisfy most fans, will almost assuredly keep Jim Zorn in the head coaching position, land Jason Campbell a new contract, and make almost everyone believe that the team is heading in the right direction. How can they…
Aug 21, 2009, 11:14 AM EST
Jason Campbell may not have the opportunity to bolt from the Redskins should he have a big 2009 season after all. The fact that Campbell’s contract runs out after this year is one of the story lines that has wound its way through the offseason and right up until now. This would set up a…
Aug 7, 2009, 8:47 PM EST
Here is what Jim Zorn said to the media today followed by what I have to say about what he said. On Fan Appreciation Day: “It’s a big deal for us. The tradition here is the fans love the Washington Redskins. They come into our home basically, and we are inviting everyone in. We hope…
Aug 5, 2009, 11:44 AM EST
In a move that was not at all surprising, the Washington Redskins today waived-injured wide receiver Roydell Williams. A broken finger that required surgery would have sidelined Williams until September and the Redskins were unable to wait for a marginal veteran prospect to heal. The replacement veteran is former Seahawk D. J. Hackett, who finally…
Aug 2, 2009, 8:35 AM EST
At Warpath Confidential, take a look at what Colt Brennan is working on and how that may have spawned a new Zorn-ism. Zorn wants Brennan to “rhythm up”
Follow Us On Twitter
- PHOTOS: No Pro Bowl? Jackson judges Miss Universe instead
- Will former Giants D.C. join Redskins' staff?
- Should the Redskins bring back RB Roy Helu?
- Redskins salary cap outlook: Running back
- Raheem Morris reportedly accepts job with the Falcons
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Running back
- OPEN THREAD: No former Redskins in Super Bowl shows talent dearth?
- Report: Packers won't let Highsmith talk to Redskins
- Mock draft roundup: No consensus for Redskins' top pick
- Watt gets 2 turnovers, dances in friendly Pro Bowl