Dec 20, 2013, 5:55 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, December 20, three days before the Washington Redskins host the Dallas Cowboys. Nickel coverage Five notes and quotes from Thursday’s press conferences. 1.Nothing against former Denver center J. D. Walton, who the Redskins claimed off of waivers yesterday. But this transaction makes no sense. “No,…
Dec 19, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
Transcript of Mike Shanahan’s news conference Thursday 12.19.13 (from Redskins PR) On the injury report: “The first thing that we were talking about is [tight end] Jordan Reed will be out for the remainder of the season. He did see a specialist today in Pittsburgh and they recommended for him to stay away, or at…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice