Dec 20, 2013, 5:55 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Friday, December 20, three days before the Washington Redskins host the Dallas Cowboys. Nickel coverage Five notes and quotes from Thursday’s press conferences. 1.Nothing against former Denver center J. D. Walton, who the Redskins claimed off of waivers yesterday. But this transaction makes no sense. “No,…
Dec 19, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
Transcript of Mike Shanahan’s news conference Thursday 12.19.13 (from Redskins PR) On the injury report: “The first thing that we were talking about is [tight end] Jordan Reed will be out for the remainder of the season. He did see a specialist today in Pittsburgh and they recommended for him to stay away, or at…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday
- Chris Culliver out for season with knee injury
- Redskins gearing up for critical division game vs. Giants
- Can Redskins' Gruden give thanks for his job being safe?
- Redskins' Williams says dramatic weight loss has helped keep him fresh
- Redskins need consistent contributions from Jackson
- STL: Would two games in London be too much for Redskins?
- #WhyImThankful: Redskins players give thanks on Thanksgiving