May 21, 2008, 11:51 AM EDT
On his Redskins Insider blog, Washington Post Redskins beat reporter Jason LaCanfora delivers nothing short of glowing praise for the Redskins hiring of Morocco Brown as their director of pro personnel. You can read his whole, lengthy post on Brown on the WP website, but here is the nut of the article: Based on everything…
May 20, 2008, 1:13 AM EDT
According to the Washington Post, the Washington Redskins have hired Morocco Brown to be their director of pro personnel. I haven’t posted much of anything about the moves in the Redskins’ front office lately. It’s important stuff, but I just wasn’t sure about what the departure of Louis Riddick from the job that Brown will…
Mar 20, 2008, 10:18 AM EDT
The Washington Redskins have slammed the “Closed” sign down in front of the bank teller window. They’ve shut down the ATM. The capologists and other bean counters in Ashburn can take the rest of the week off. The Redskins are done looking for free agents. From Redskins.com: “If something comes up [in free agency], we’ll…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden gives timeline for Perry Riley, Shawn Lauvao return from injury
- Gruden's advice for injured Josh Doctson: Be patient and hurry up
- Cousins confident but for now 'it's all just talk'
- Kirk Cousins happy with pay raise, won't have any complaints
- Junior Galette willing to 'travel around the world' in order to avoid surgery
- OPEN THREAD: Does a healthy Ryan Kerrigan make up for the loss of Junior Galette?
- Redskins fans brave nasty temperatures bright and early for training camp view
- Redskins do not have to pay Galette while on NFI list
- Redskins place Doctson, four others on PUP list
- Need to Know: Gruden—Redskins 'have a lot of work to do'