May 21, 2008, 11:51 AM EDT
On his Redskins Insider blog, Washington Post Redskins beat reporter Jason LaCanfora delivers nothing short of glowing praise for the Redskins hiring of Morocco Brown as their director of pro personnel. You can read his whole, lengthy post on Brown on the WP website, but here is the nut of the article: Based on everything…
May 20, 2008, 1:13 AM EDT
According to the Washington Post, the Washington Redskins have hired Morocco Brown to be their director of pro personnel. I haven’t posted much of anything about the moves in the Redskins’ front office lately. It’s important stuff, but I just wasn’t sure about what the departure of Louis Riddick from the job that Brown will…
Mar 20, 2008, 10:18 AM EDT
The Washington Redskins have slammed the “Closed” sign down in front of the bank teller window. They’ve shut down the ATM. The capologists and other bean counters in Ashburn can take the rest of the week off. The Redskins are done looking for free agents. From Redskins.com: “If something comes up [in free agency], we’ll…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' McCoy on backing up Cousins: 'I try to help him as much as I can'
- Need to Know: The Redskins week that was—Cousins on the rise
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp
- Need to Know: RB Arian Foster says he’s ready to go—should the Redskins call?
- Among NFL tight ends, Jordan Reed ranks as "most dangerous"