Sep 9, 2009, 2:51 PM EDT
NFL games are about matchups and the Washington Redskins have one that doesn’t work in their favor when they take on the Giants on Sunday. The Redskins’ weakest unit is their offensive line. New York is loaded with talent on its defensive line. Some mismatches spell trouble. This one potentially spells disaster. It did in…
Oct 20, 2008, 3:43 PM EDT
The Browns came to Washington for the first time since 1991. The game unfolded much like one from 1981. Clinton Portis was running like the Redskins’ top back from 1971. This was not a game for those who love high-scoring affairs. The first half was scoreless, the first time the Redskins have been involved in…
Sep 8, 2008, 10:52 AM EDT
The Washington Redskins have their work cut out for them on Sunday. The New Orleans Saints come marching in to FedEx Field fresh off of a 24-20 win over Tampa Bay. The Saints scored on a 42-yard pass from Drew Brees to Reggie Bush midway through the fourth quarter to take the lead and they…
Sep 3, 2008, 12:19 AM EDT
My initial impression of the upcoming Washington Redskins-New York Giants game is that this is a winnable game for the Redskins. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to pick them to win. I’m not sure about that just yet. But it doesn’t seem to me that this is as daunting a task as one normally…
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeAngelo Hall still confident after 11 seasons (VIDEO)
- DeSean Jackson has a warning for defenses (VIDEO)
- Moses adjusting to life in the NFL (VIDEO)
- Countdown: 5 types of fantasy football owners every league has
- Redskins camp news and notes Day 6--More receptions for Morris?
- VIDEO: CSN's Tarik El-Bashir walks you through Redskins drills
- Jay Gruden talks read option, Shawn Lauvao, Pierre Garon and more
- RGIII on Bruce Allen comments: 'I know where he's coming from'
- OPEN THREAD: If Eli's goal is 70 percent, what about RG3?
- Gruden: Preseason games 'main evaluator' for roster decisions