Sep 9, 2009, 2:51 PM EDT
NFL games are about matchups and the Washington Redskins have one that doesn’t work in their favor when they take on the Giants on Sunday. The Redskins’ weakest unit is their offensive line. New York is loaded with talent on its defensive line. Some mismatches spell trouble. This one potentially spells disaster. It did in…
Oct 20, 2008, 3:43 PM EDT
The Browns came to Washington for the first time since 1991. The game unfolded much like one from 1981. Clinton Portis was running like the Redskins’ top back from 1971. This was not a game for those who love high-scoring affairs. The first half was scoreless, the first time the Redskins have been involved in…
Sep 8, 2008, 10:52 AM EDT
The Washington Redskins have their work cut out for them on Sunday. The New Orleans Saints come marching in to FedEx Field fresh off of a 24-20 win over Tampa Bay. The Saints scored on a 42-yard pass from Drew Brees to Reggie Bush midway through the fourth quarter to take the lead and they…
Sep 3, 2008, 12:19 AM EDT
My initial impression of the upcoming Washington Redskins-New York Giants game is that this is a winnable game for the Redskins. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to pick them to win. I’m not sure about that just yet. But it doesn’t seem to me that this is as daunting a task as one normally…
Follow Us On Twitter
- We (reportedly) have 1/8 of the Redskins 2014 schedule
- Redskins Pulse: NFL schedule release Wednesday
- RG3 will drive at RIR on Saturday
- Who will assume Fletcher's leadership role on the Redskins?
- Draft chatter: 30 players invited to NFL draft in New York
- OPEN THREAD: Where does Alfred Morris rate?
- NFL schedule release date announced
- Five players the Redskins should hope slide down in the draft
- Dan Snyder on DeSean Jackson: 'He’s really a good guy'
- NBC gets NFL Divisional playoff game