Nov 29, 2013, 4:40 PM EST
Five keys to the Redskins-Giants game plus a prediction: 1. When I’m looking at this game I keep on going back to Eli Manning’s ball security. He was a turnover machine in the Giants’ first six games, throwing 15 interceptions. In the five games since then he’s thrown two. Over his career he hasn’t been…
Nov 27, 2013, 5:30 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, November 27, four days before the Redskins host the New York Giants. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about Redskins vs. Giants: 1. After throwing 15 interceptions in the Giants’ first six games, Eli Manning has apparently figured out what color jerseys his…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins Pulse: Free agency heating up
- NFL's 'legal tampering period' starts today at noon
- Redskins rookie review: LB Brandon Jenkins
- Will the Redskins stand pat on the offensive line?
- Five free agents the Redskins should avoid
- Cap could hit $160 million in 2016, Redskins will need it
- Redskins' needs analysis: Safety
- Point-Counterpoint: Was tagging Orakpo the right move?
- Redskins can't create much more cap room
- OPEN THREAD: Champ Bailey or Devin Hester?