Nov 29, 2013, 4:40 PM EDT
Five keys to the Redskins-Giants game plus a prediction: 1. When I’m looking at this game I keep on going back to Eli Manning’s ball security. He was a turnover machine in the Giants’ first six games, throwing 15 interceptions. In the five games since then he’s thrown two. Over his career he hasn’t been…
Nov 27, 2013, 5:30 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, November 27, four days before the Redskins host the New York Giants. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about Redskins vs. Giants: 1. After throwing 15 interceptions in the Giants’ first six games, Eli Manning has apparently figured out what color jerseys his…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Brian Orakpo still hopeful of a long term extension
- Redskins among NFL's most stable teams
- What will Gruden's Redskins offense look like?
- OPEN THREAD: More yards for Garçon or Jackson?
- Orakpo not bothered by franchise tag (VIDEO)
- Meet Andre Roberts (VIDEO)
- Five key questions that will impact the Redskins' draft
- CSN's Redskins draft board: Running back
- Report: NFL schedule release date is set
- Who will start on the Redskins' offensive line?