Nov 29, 2013, 4:40 PM EDT
Five keys to the Redskins-Giants game plus a prediction: 1. When I’m looking at this game I keep on going back to Eli Manning’s ball security. He was a turnover machine in the Giants’ first six games, throwing 15 interceptions. In the five games since then he’s thrown two. Over his career he hasn’t been…
Nov 27, 2013, 5:30 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, November 27, four days before the Redskins host the New York Giants. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about Redskins vs. Giants: 1. After throwing 15 interceptions in the Giants’ first six games, Eli Manning has apparently figured out what color jerseys his…
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson, Kirk Cousins ready for Eagles? (VIDEO)
- Fantasy Fix: Nick Foles vs. Redskins top-ranked defense
- Will Kirk Cousins take advantage of latest opportunity?
- Redskins' Jason Hatcher gets small surprise from NFL
- What they're saying about the Redskins--Bullish on Cousins
- Kay Adams on Kirk Cousins' fantasy value (VIDEO)
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Redskins get bad news on Jordan Reed's status for Sunday
- With Forbath questionable, Redskins will have kicker insurance
- DeSean Jackson is listed as questionable for Sunday