Oct 30, 2013, 5:34 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 30, four days before the Washington Redskins host the San Diego Chargers. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins’ matchup with the Chargers: 1. As noted here yesterday, the Chargers are last in the NFL with just four takeaways. Just…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden and Vikings coach Mike Zimmer go way back
- RG3 is preparing to start vs. Vikings, Rob Carlin reports
- Ex-Eagle Westbrook says Philly misses D. Jackson badly
- Gruden on RG3 'He's at a hundred percent physically'
- Fantasy Fix - Week 9 rankings: Manning or Brady? Brady or Manning?
- Clark, Williams on Redskins' injury report for Thursday
- Gruden: RG3 won't have any restrictions Sunday
- Gruden: No drop off in expectations for RG3
- Gruden jokes he might just start Colt McCoy after all
- Gruden: We have the intent of starting RG3