Oct 30, 2013, 5:34 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 30, four days before the Washington Redskins host the San Diego Chargers. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins’ matchup with the Chargers: 1. As noted here yesterday, the Chargers are last in the NFL with just four takeaways. Just…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Who would Jason Taylor start at QB for the Redskins?
- Redskins sign LB Everette Brown to replace Brian Orakpo
- Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad
- Colt McCoy: 'Being ignored is a great motivator'
- Gruden gives struggling Morris a vote of confidence
- Competition coming at right tackle this week
- Redskins Q&A: Will Alfred Morris get going?
- Redskins' Breeland nominated for rookie honor
- OPEN THREAD: Is Trent Murphy ready to start?
- Week 8 Power Rankings: Mighty have fallen