Dec 6, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
Here are five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Chiefs game plus a prediction: 1. Do the Chiefs have anything to play for? They are a game behind the Broncos for the AFC West lead but Denver holds the tiebreaker with two head-to-head wins and the Broncos don’t have a team with a winning record left on their…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Rice Jr. suffers torn labrum
- Redskins' Hasett already annoyed with officials over new rules
- Redskins training camp sees its first proposal
- Redskins practice report, Day 8: Two-minue drills
- Redskins' Williams misses practice, Garçon returns
- Robert Griffin III hopes to pick Tom Brady's brain
- Robinson: Getting back on field 'almost like Christmas'
- ICYMI: Training Camp Edition
- Virginia Gov. pays visit to Redskins training camp
- RG3: Redskins are 'definitely built for speed'