Dec 6, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
Here are five keys to Sunday’s Redskins-Chiefs game plus a prediction: 1. Do the Chiefs have anything to play for? They are a game behind the Broncos for the AFC West lead but Denver holds the tiebreaker with two head-to-head wins and the Broncos don’t have a team with a winning record left on their…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Following NFL trend, Redskins sell naming rights for practice facility
- Can Redskins' Cousins continue to avoid the turnover bug?
- OPEN THREAD: Las Vegas betting information shows lack of respect for Redskins
- Need to Know: What are the Redskins' strongest and weakest areas?
- Cowboys bus involved in fatal crash in Arizona
- DeSean Jackson throws out first pitch at Sunday's Nationals game
- Redskins have many options at tight end, but don't count out Niles Paul
- NTK: Redskins by the numbers—First down rushing woes must be fixed
- NTK: The Redskins week that was—Moss' top five, final word on Cousins contract
- Kirk Cousins has same odds of winning 2016/17 NFL MVP as Mark Sanchez