Aug 4, 2009, 5:07 AM EST
Less than a week into camp it appears that a starting job for the Washington Redskins has changed hands. Per Jason Reid at the WaPo, Devin Thomas has the inside track to start at wide receiver opposite Santana Moss. Thomas had his shot this track from the get-go. When the offense lined up for its…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Can the Redskins keep Brian Orakpo?
- Despite troubles, RG3 says game is still fun
- Moss wants consistency from referees
- WATCH: RG3 won't sit out rest of the season
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins shut down Jordan Reed?
- Trent Williams says 'I feel fine', expects to play
- Redskins' RG3: 'We are not a fragmented team'
- Redskins DL Bowen out 6 months after surgery
- RG3: Redskins have 'a winning recipe'
- Redskins OL Maurice Hurt to season-ending IR