Jun 8, 2014, 5:25 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, June 8, nine days before the start of Redskins minicamp. Nickel coverage With Week 2 of OTAs is in the books and here are five thoughts on the state of the Redskins. —The Redskins carried eight offensive linemen last season—the five starters, swing tackle Tom…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Can the Redskins draft an immediate starter on the O-line?
- Redskins draft board: Quarterback
- GM's history points to an edge rusher with Redskins' top pick
- What's the best case win total for the 2015 Redskins?
- 25 Redskins questions: What will the 2015 record be?
- Joe Theismann agrees with decision to name RG3 the starter
- Who were McCloughan's best late-round picks?
- Eagles chase for Mariota might not be over
- Report: Top WR visited the Redskins
- For Garçon, Redskins must improve in 2015 or "it's all bad"