Jun 8, 2014, 5:25 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, June 8, nine days before the start of Redskins minicamp. Nickel coverage With Week 2 of OTAs is in the books and here are five thoughts on the state of the Redskins. —The Redskins carried eight offensive linemen last season—the five starters, swing tackle Tom…
Follow Us On Twitter
- How can the Redskins build a Super Bowl quality O-line?
- As Deflategate rolls on, allegations against more NFL coaches emerge
- OPEN THREAD: Is Joe Barry an upgrade over Jim Haslett?
- Joe Barry draws strength from Detroit disaster
- Son of Redskins legend hired as coach
- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III discusses Deflategate
- Position coach hires add gravitas to Redskins' staff
- Help on the way for RG3: Redskins add QB coach
- Redskins would have created a position for Packers exec
- Big O-linemen may be in short supply in NFL draft