Jun 8, 2014, 5:25 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, June 8, nine days before the start of Redskins minicamp. Nickel coverage With Week 2 of OTAs is in the books and here are five thoughts on the state of the Redskins. —The Redskins carried eight offensive linemen last season—the five starters, swing tackle Tom…
Follow Us On Twitter
- A look at the draft possibilities for the Redskins and Ravens
- Report: Eagles will trade LeSean McCoy
- Report: Eagles poised to release veteran pass-rusher
- Five free agents who won't become Redskins
- Jean-Francois discusses Barry, Hatcher, scheme tweaks and 'HTTR'
- Are the Redskins serious about retaining Orakpo?
- OPEN THREAD: Will Brian Orakpo make it back with the Redskins?
- HOT TOPIC: Should the NFL expand playoffs?
- Redskins stay or go: WR Leonard Hankerson
- B-Mitch doubles down: Redskins should go after Ndamukong Suh