Mar 8, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
When free agency opens, many are expecting the Redskins to immediately start cleaning house along the offensive line, signing in larger linemen to match the big fellas that Jay Gruden had along his O-line in Cincinnati. Others don’t see that happening. John Keim of ESPN was asked how many starters would be returning on the…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Full contact livens up Monday practice for Redskins (VIDEO)
- Redskins camp news and notes, Day 5--Last live drills of the year?
- DeSean Jackson: Eagles fans 'booed their own players'
- Deion Sanders stops by Redskins training camp (VIDEO)
- 20 fantasy football sleepers for the 2014-2015 season
- Gruden liked 'live' hitting sessions, but won't do it often
- Bruce Allen calls playing RG3 early in 2013 "disrespectful"
- Redskins training camp report, day 5: Things get chippy
- Jay Gruden on the first day of hitting (VIDEO)
- Pierre Garçon injured during Redskins training camp