Sep 21, 2015, 8:27 AM EST
Can the Redskins contend for the NFC East title? We’re just two games into the season and there is a long, long way to go. But, at this moment, things are shaping up nicely for Washington. Consider the following: —The Cowboys, the defending division champs and current leaders at 2-0, will play for at least…
Apr 22, 2015, 6:02 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, April 22, eight days before the Washington Redskins go on the clock at the NFL draft. Question of the day A few days a week I’ll give an in-depth answer to a question submitted by a fan on my Twitter feed, via the Real Redskins…
Oct 22, 2014, 4:21 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, October 22, five days before the Washington Redskins travel to Dallas to play the Cowboys on Monday night football. Five Redskins vs. Cowboys questions Can Colt McCoy game manage the team to a win? The Cowboys are defying the odds by boasting a 6-1 record…
Oct 6, 2013, 6:00 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, October 6, seven days before the Redskins fact the Cowboys in Dallas. Nickel coverage Of the 12 games remaining on their schedule there are some that the Redskins are likely to lose even if they improve to their 2012 form. And there are some that…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Week 12 preview: It's a 'one game season' for the Redskins
- With division foes' seasons in tatters, can the Redskins take advantage?
- With Culliver out, what is the Redskins' Plan B?
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Five Redskins who need to step up against the Giants
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday
- Chris Culliver out for season with knee injury
- Redskins gearing up for critical division game vs. Giants
- Can Redskins' Gruden give thanks for his job being safe?