Nov 19, 2014, 4:45 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, November 19, four days before the Washington Redskins travel to San Francisco to play the 49ers. First look at Redskins vs. 49ers —Colin Kaepernick has his shaky moments but you could do much worse than him at quarterback. He has completed 61 percent of his…
Jun 5, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
Yesterday afternoon Robert Griffin III, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck and other young quarterbacks who will be up for new contracts in the next few years had reason to celebrate. Colin Kaepernick signed new six-year deal with the 49ers and the reported top line numbers of up to $126 million with a record $61…
Jan 14, 2014, 4:47 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Tuesday, January 14, 114 days from the NFL Draft. Nickel coverage Five things the Redskins can learn from the divisional playoff teams: 1. Give your young QB a solid D—The two veteran QB’s remaining, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on the AFC side, play on teams…
Jan 8, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
So if you want to believe the post-draft revisionist history—and I’m as highly suspicious of that as I am of pre-draft utterings by NFL personnel types—Mike Brown wanted to draft Colin Kaepernick to become the Bengals quarterback. Jay Gruden, who was then the Bengals’ first-year offensive coordinator, fresh out of the UFL, wanted Andy Dalton.…
Nov 26, 2013, 6:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Tuesday, November 26, five days before the Redskins host the New York Giants. Nickel coverage Five notes from the Redskins 27-6 loss to the 49ers: 1. The Redskins are now 2-12 all time on Monday nights at FedEx Field. That is by far the worst record…
Nov 24, 2013, 8:18 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, November 24, one day before the Washington Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers. What they’re saying Here is a look at what some NFL media types are saying about tomorrow’s Eagles-Redskins game: Elliot Harrison NFL.com goes chalk 49ers 27, Redskins 17—“ We tried looking at…
Nov 20, 2013, 6:00 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, November 20, five days before the Washington Redskins host the San Francisco 49ers. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-49ers game: 1. The Redskins and 49ers both have lost their last two games. The similarity in their recent experiences ends there.…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'
- Meaningful work in Redskins' rushing game will have to wait until camp
- DeAngelo Hall on DeSean Jackson's OTAs absence: 'You want him here, but...'
- Redskins G Shawn Lauvao is progressing, but can he reclaim his starting job?
- Need to Know: Is Jackson's absence from some Redskins OTAs an issue?
- No brawl, just competition between Josh Norman and Kirk Cousins
- Kirk Cousins is comfortable taking 'ownership' of Redskins' offense now