Mar 16, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Redskins’ cap space is dwindling a bit after a flurry of signings late last week but they still have a good amount of money to work with. After processing the Thursday signings of Jason Hatcher, Darryl Sharpton, and Clifton Geathers, and the release of Will Montgomery, the Redskins had $9.2 million in salary cap…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Trent Williams on Stephen Paea and Perry Riley release: 'It's tough, man'
- Redskins release Perry Riley, Stephen Paea in roster trim-down
- Redskins Playbook: QB Sudfeld now on a compressed learning schedule
- NFL had no choice but to move Redskins vs. Bucs
- Need to Know: Who has the upper hand in the Redskins' left guard competition?
- Redskins preseason finale moved to Wednesday due to inclement weather
- Dustin Hopkins shows no mercy, mashes a home run off helpless kid
- This Redskins rookie and his girlfriend have the best pregame ritual
- Gruden, Bruton, Golston and Jean-Francois all discuss Colin Kaepernick
- It appears that Josh Doctson is returning, according to a tweet of his