Mar 16, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Redskins’ cap space is dwindling a bit after a flurry of signings late last week but they still have a good amount of money to work with. After processing the Thursday signings of Jason Hatcher, Darryl Sharpton, and Clifton Geathers, and the release of Will Montgomery, the Redskins had $9.2 million in salary cap…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'
- Gruden: RG3 taking reps in number of roles at QB spot
- Update: Latest on RG3's return to practice field
- Brian Orakpo flashes "Beat Dallas" sign from operating room