Mar 16, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Redskins’ cap space is dwindling a bit after a flurry of signings late last week but they still have a good amount of money to work with. After processing the Thursday signings of Jason Hatcher, Darryl Sharpton, and Clifton Geathers, and the release of Will Montgomery, the Redskins had $9.2 million in salary cap…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix: Nick Foles vs. Redskins top-ranked defense
- Will Kirk Cousins take advantage of latest opportunity?
- Redskins' Jason Hatcher gets small surprise from NFL
- What they're saying about the Redskins--Bullish on Cousins
- Kay Adams on Kirk Cousins' fantasy value (VIDEO)
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Redskins get bad news on Jordan Reed's status for Sunday
- With Forbath questionable, Redskins will have kicker insurance
- DeSean Jackson is listed as questionable for Sunday
- Redskins' Gruden 'will not hesitate one bit' to turn to Ryan Grant if needed