Mar 16, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
The Redskins’ cap space is dwindling a bit after a flurry of signings late last week but they still have a good amount of money to work with. After processing the Thursday signings of Jason Hatcher, Darryl Sharpton, and Clifton Geathers, and the release of Will Montgomery, the Redskins had $9.2 million in salary cap…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Are Cousins' interceptions a result of bad luck?
- Gruden: Redskins need to turn takeaways into points
- Report: Former Redskins coach Steve Spurrier will retire
- Jay Gruden calls fourth-quarter play call 'awful'
- Gruden: Falcons’ game-winning pick six ‘an unfortunate play’
- Gruden on what happened on Cousins' interception in OT
- Gruden on why the Redskins' rushing attack has been ineffective
- Another cornerback joins the Redskins' injury list
- EL-BASHIR: Evidence mounting that culture is changing for Redskins
- An opportunity lost for the Redskins