Nov 7, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Here are five keys to the Washington Redskins-Minnesota Vikings game plus a prediction. 1. The Redskins are on the road playing against a 1-7 team in a building that can get very loud if the home team is doing well but can get very quiet if the Vikings are down. It would seem to be…
Nov 5, 2013, 5:22 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Tuesday, November 5, two days before the Washington Redskins visit the Minnesota Vikings. Nickel coverage Five things you need to know about the Redskins-Vikings matchup: 1. Quick, who has rushed for more yards this season, Adrian Peterson or Alfred Morris? OK, trick question, it’s Peterson but…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Some injured Redskins back on the field
- OPEN THREAD: Will new additions to Redskins defense help?
- Redskins Q&A: Will Jordan Reed return this week?
- Where do new Redskins Sanford, Crawford fit on the depth chart?
- Fantasy Fix: Vikings conquer Week 5 waiver wire
- Redskins stock up-stock down
- Redskins Q&A: When will RG3 return?
- Redskins bringing back 2012 draft pick
- Redskins add help to struggling secondary
- Redskins snap counts vs. Giants--Some garbage-time snaps