Dec 6, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
Rams (5-7) @ Redskins (3-9) Sunday, 1:00 p.m. FOX Let’s take a look at the pros, cons, and X factors for the Washington Redskins as they take on the St. Louis Rams and then I’ll give my prediction. Here are two factors that work against a Redskins win: —With Chris Long now activated off of…
Feb 12, 2014, 11:55 AM EDT
If the Redskins want to keep pending free agent linebacker Brian Orakpo around they are going to have to either negotiate a contract with him or hit him with the franchise tag. We know that the franchise tag will cost right around $10.9 million for the 2014 season. It’s harder to figure out what a…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Around Redskins Park—Will Reed and Norman make the trip?
- Redskins injury report: Status on Norman, Reed unknown
- Jordan Reed, Josh Norman in for early part of Redskins practice; Matt Jones out
- Statistic Surprise - Redskins used Su'a Cravens sparingly against Detroit
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Barstool Nate professes love for Kirk Cousins & London football
- State of the Redskins, Week 8—A very long business trip on tap
- Need to Know: First look at Redskins vs. Bengals—Which team is more desperate?
- Facebook Live pres. by Paisano's: Previewing London with Ryan Kerrigan
- Redskins vs. Bengals: London game time, TV channel, how to watch
- NFC East: Admitted domestic abuser Josh Brown released by Giants