Sep 5, 2009, 2:01 PM EDT
It appears that we have our answer to the Colt vs. Chase competition. None of the above. Daniel just confirmed via Twitter that he has been placed on waivers. According to that message, the team told him that they would like him to be on the practice squad if he clears waivers.
Aug 25, 2009, 8:53 AM EDT
Here is a look at the roster projections I made before training camp and how they stand up midway through the preseason schedule. Today, the offense: Tight Ends—On the roster (3): Chris Cooley, Fred Davis, Todd Yoder. First off: Robert Agnone No changes here, Agnone has displayed some flashes of talent but even a practice…
Aug 23, 2009, 8:21 PM EDT
I’m lifting the following as is from Matt Terl’s Official Redskins Blog. I had asked Chase Daniel if his performance tonight had started to answer some of the questions about his ability to transition to the NFL game. It was clearly not the first question along those lines that Daniel had answered tonight, and his…
Aug 23, 2009, 5:14 PM EDT
There’s no reason to get, in the words of our President, all wee-weed up over Jason Campbell going one for seven for 10 yards passing. I hate to break this to you but there will be a few games this season that he goes one for seven in the first few series. He then will…
Follow Us On Twitter
- How will roster continue to change under McCloughan?
- Jay Gruden has high hopes for Trent Murphy
- Redskins' McCloughan promises competition for jobs but will it happen?
- OPEN THREAD: Time to change Dan Snyder's big-spending reputation?
- Gruden discusses Santana Moss' future with the Redskins
- Could USC DL Leonard Williams fall to the Redskins in the draft?
- Tandler on whether the Redskins will really draft the best player available
- Outrage! Redskins fans heated after Sean Taylor tribute defaced
- Redskins drawn to Jeron Johnson's versatility
- Redskins’ Gruden looks for a second-year leap from Spencer Long