Jul 21, 2008, 12:11 AM EDT
I don’t usually like to do pull quotes from something I wrote just a few hours ago, but I’ll make an exception in this case: From this article posted today a 4:16 PM EDT: Trading for Jason Taylor and giving up a conditional fifth-round pick and having him work his contract to a cap-friendly deal…
Apr 24, 2008, 12:50 AM EDT
The Redskins’ trade proposal for Chad Johnson may have been dead on arrival in Cincinnati, but it did serve a purpose. It added another layer of mystery surrounding what Vinny Cerrato and Dan Snyder are going to do with the team’s first-round selection on Saturday. Cerrato has been letting everyone who will listen know for…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden hints that Josh Doctson could be ready for Redskins in Week 1 against Steelers
- With addition of Cullen Jenkins, whose job is on the line?
- Redskins Playbook - Practice for Josh Doctson?
- Redskins sign defensive end Cullen Jenkins, per reports
- Paul Kruger released from Browns - Could the former Raven help the Redskins?
- Could Redskins bring back Terrance Knighton to help in the middle?
- Redskins trade target Bryan Stork fails physical; Washington to recoup draft pick
- Does injury doom Marshall's chances of making the Redskins' roster?
- Need to Know: Redskins should avoid taking risks when kicking off
- Running back Marshall expected to miss 3 weeks with elbow injury