Sep 11, 2009, 5:00 AM EDT
This one will not be for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach or the wobbly-kneed. Hide the women and children. Probably not a bad idea to put away small dogs, too. Multiple collisions resembling car wrecks—and I’m talking a pair of SUV’s here, not, say, a VW and a Prius—will be taking…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Moses throws out first pitch for Flying Squirrels
- McVay looking forward to teams’ weapons (VIDEO)
- Anecdote: McVay talks about grandfather's Super Bowl rings
- Redskins Keenan Robinson not replacing Fletcher (VIDEO)
- Fantasy Football: Rolling out the top 60 running backs
- Redskins LB Everette Brown aims to make most of new opportunity
- OPEN THREAD: Full contact practice good idea for Redskins?
- Redskins Q&A: How will the offensive line sort out?
- Redskins' Gruden praises Moss but says veteran's role is uncertain
- Full contact livens up Monday practice for Redskins (VIDEO)