Sep 11, 2009, 5:00 AM EST
This one will not be for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach or the wobbly-kneed. Hide the women and children. Probably not a bad idea to put away small dogs, too. Multiple collisions resembling car wrecks—and I’m talking a pair of SUV’s here, not, say, a VW and a Prius—will be taking…
Follow Us On Twitter
- The cap implications of a 2015 RG3 decision
- RG3 benched--The beginning of the end?
- Morris, McCoy dish on the best part of Thanksgiving
- What does the future hold for RG3?
- Report: Colt McCoy to start over RG3 vs. Colts
- Week 13 Power Rankings: Raiders, Odell Beckham Jr. win!
- Will Gruden use Jackson as a returner more often?
- Redskins have found sliver lining in punter Tress Way
- Fred Smoot Charged with Domestic Assault
- Wendy's Q&A: Why does RG3 avoid leaving the pocket?