Sep 11, 2009, 5:00 AM EST
This one will not be for the faint of heart or the weak of stomach or the wobbly-kneed. Hide the women and children. Probably not a bad idea to put away small dogs, too. Multiple collisions resembling car wrecks—and I’m talking a pair of SUV’s here, not, say, a VW and a Prius—will be taking…
Follow Us On Twitter
- (VIDEO) RG3 tired of constant media reports
- Redskins say special teams struggles are about 'effort'
- (VIDEO) RG3 not concerned about losing starting job
- Redskins' Griffin frustrated over continuing controversy
- Despite blowout, Chiefs don't question Redskins effort
- Is Mike Shanahan getting ready to make a change at quarterback?
- Shanahan refuses comment on reports
- Redskins embarrassed by Kansas City 45-10
- Redskins sit down RG3, bring in Kirk Cousins
- Report: Shanahan-Snyder relationship may be irreparable