Oct 6, 2013, 6:00 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, October 6, seven days before the Redskins fact the Cowboys in Dallas. Nickel coverage Of the 12 games remaining on their schedule there are some that the Redskins are likely to lose even if they improve to their 2012 form. And there are some that…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins trim roster down to 75 after first round of cuts
- If his big chance is going to last, Cousins must cut down on turnovers
- Mike Shanahan: Kirk Cousins 'is a franchise quarterback'
- Redskins players don't seem surprised by big QB news
- Cousins on how RG3 has handled news of being benched
- Cousins on starting, getting vote of confidence from Gruden
- RG3's Redskin career: How did we get to where we are today?
- Gruden: Kirk Cousins will be starter for 2015 season
- Thirteen players missing from Redskins practice as roster cuts loom
- Redskins go with Kirk Cousins as starter for Week 1