Nov 22, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Redskins at 49ers Sunday, 4:25 p.m. CBS Let’s take a look at the pros, cons, and X factors for the Washington Redskins as they take on the San Francisco 29ers on Sunday and then I’ll give my prediction. Here are two factors that work against a Redskins win: —If a heavy road underdog wants to…
Nov 30, 2013, 5:59 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Saturday, November 30, one day before the Redskins host the New York Giants. What they’re saying Here is a look at what various analysts around the web are saying about Sunday’s Redskins-Giants game. The guys at PFT are again unanimous Michael David Smith: “In the race…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Kirk Cousins is excited about Jamison Crowder's growth, Josh Doctson's potential
- Quality of Redskins' receiving corps may hinge on Doctson's learning curve
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'
- Meaningful work in Redskins' rushing game will have to wait until camp
- DeAngelo Hall on DeSean Jackson's OTAs absence: 'You want him here, but...'